As an aviation company, you are responsible for both your passengers and your cabin personnel and ground crew. Your transportation control centre needs to react within seconds in the event of a strike, accident or terrorism alert.
You can remain capable of action, even in emergency situations, and convene the crisis management team with the press of a button. Alternatively, you can initiate ad-hoc conference calling to discuss the critical situation or alert specific employees or aid workers based on their qualifications. At times, it may be necessary to activate pre-established hotlines to temporarily relieve your company’s infrastructure due to the high volume of phone calls.
FACT24 provides you with the greatest of flexibility to always maintain the big picture and respond properly to emergencies and crises.
- User report – 1
- User report – 2
Professional means to ensure continued operation of aviation service
Condor relies on FACT24 for first response services in the event of emergencies
- Condor needs to be able to respond quickly to flight disruptions, for example, due to technical difficulties or weather-related issues.
- The ability to set up a crisis management team flexibly has the greatest priority.
- Ability to set up a conference call with the internal crisis management, which is in charge of the decision-making
- Including the option of adding additional groups of people, such as participants at the scene, depending on the specific situation
Proven emergency management
Emergency management using FACT24 has proven its mettle at the Cologne/Bonn Airport
- Secondary alerting was carried out using a switchboard located in the control centre of the airport’s fire service
- Alerting took too long and the process was too complicated
- Due to the switchboard’s limited range of functions, however, the fire service found themselves unable to keep up with the demands of a modern commercial airport
- Flexibly trigger alerts either by phone, online or app
- FACT24 grows as the customer’s needs grow. It is also possible to implement specific customer requests because the software-as-a-service solution can be scaled and features complete multi-client capability.
Contact United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1923 432715