Maximum safety and smooth-running processes in the aviation industry
Are you responsible for the safety of passengers, personnel or the smooth running of operational processes within the aviation industry? Then you are familiar with facing the constantly growing challenges and potential emergency situations. Unfortunately, crises can never be completely avoided. This makes it all the more important to be optimally prepared and to be able to react as quickly as possible thanks to professional crisis management.
Why is crisis management especially important in aviation?
Even small delays or incidents can have serious consequences. These can be of various kinds, both in terms of severity and coping:
- Delays during check-in or security checks can result in large crowds, slowing down processes and creating conflicts between waiting passengers.
- Drones or birds disturb air traffic.
- IT infrastructure failures or hacker attacks interrupt the transmission of information and endanger the protection of sensitive data.
- Belt conveyor failures interrupt baggage transport and result in delays.
- Terrorist attacks endanger the lives of passengers, visitors and employees.
What constitutes successful crisis management?
The Software-as-a-Service solution FACT24 supports you in these crises and other scenarios, enabling you to act effectively and maintain an overview. FACT24 is a location-independent and internationally deployable communications solution with which, among other things, you can:
Ask for a free demo account!
Get to know FACT24 without obligation. Within 30 days you’ll most likely have convinced yourself of the benefits of using FACT24 extensively in the aviation sector.