An industrial company requires reliable tools in order to prepare for these scenarios: A place of business needs to be evacuated. Preparations are being made for emergency response training. There is a gas or oil leak. There is the threat of a natural catastrophe. The highest priorities are placed on the safety of people and the environment, the protection of critical infrastructures and maintenance of business processes. FACT24 provides support for smooth handling of your alerting and crisis management services, making it an essential part of your Business Continuity Management (BCM).
You retain your flexibility and remain capable of action with FACT24, our software-as-a-service solution. You can alert all vital stations within a few minutes by activating the central alerting system with the press of a button. You can centrally manage your alerting processes and retain the big picture, saving time and handling the situation quickly.
- User report
Alert employees and suppliers more efficiently
Total Petrochemicals France implemented Fact24 to ensure safety at the company
Total Petrochemicals is the leading company in plastics manufacturing, which means it requires a reliable safety management system.
- Employees and suppliers need to be notified as quickly as possible in the event of an emergency so they are aware of the measures taken.
- The company requires an automated alerting solution that can meet the company’s requirements in terms of speed and reliability.
- Employees and suppliers are automatically notified of critical situations and disruptions and if necessary, they can be requested to provide acknowledgement.
- Members of a crisis management team can be alerted with the press of a button, and all activities are logged in an audit-compliant manner. They can be called up for purposes of documentation and analysis afterward.
- Availability guaranteed by contract.
Contact United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1923 432715